Listen here: https://fanlink.to/ThornsRemix
Warning: songwriter nerd facts ahead!
“Merry little Christmas” is one of those holiday songs that tugs at the heart strings. With bittersweet lyrics like “from now on our troubles will be miles away” and cozy lines about faithful friends gathering near to us, the sentimental meter is off the charts and always makes me cry.
Interestingly, there have been many lyrical renditions of the song throughout the years, from Judy Garland’s original depressing version depicting how miserable her holiday is and how they’ll just have to “muddle through somehow”, to Frank Sinatra’s classic, more celebratory take and the many colorful covers of it since (Christina Aguilera and Brian McKnight anyone?). The songwriter, Hugh Martin, even penned a religious version, “Have yourself a blessed little Christmas,” as late as 2001! I found It fascinating that a classic song could be reimagined so many times over the years, and widely accepted time and time again.
So, in the spirit of following tradition of songwriters past, I took the liberty of putting my own little twist on the holiday classic! 😜 LOL JK MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! 🎁🎄✨!
Directed by Darren Craig
Bonnie recently sat down with Just Jared and told them some interesting facts about herself. Read them below and be sure to check out the original article here!
- I once got kicked out of a party at Prince’s house.
- I don’t have any piercings on my body, including my ears.
- I have a reoccurring nightmare of Tsunamis.
- I once saved Katy Perry from drowning.
- I was in a hip hop group with Macklemore in Seattle in high school
- I’ve never had a cavity.
- As a child I lived in a tiny village in England!
- I collect vintage telephones and electronics, some say it’s hoarding…
- I always order the weirdest thing on the menu, or everything on the menu. But I hate pizza.
- I have Synthesia (see colors when I hear music).
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!